Notices

Did I feel today?

Old 12-27-2010, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Did I feel today?

hi all
just wanted someone to know im excited this am(excitement is realitive u know)
day 9 of cold turkey opiat detox i finally slept a bit more than 3 hours and woke up feeling not good but better for me the depression has been the worse so to feel anything at all ..good stuff
everyone here knows the story but ill share some details as im able
im in need of some friends
Old 12-27-2010, 09:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yay BMan! Great job! I feel I can relate to you in so many ways, first of all, I also am on day 9 of coming off opiates and more. Secondly, I have been feeling very depressed as well. Third, I woke up this morning and just smiled from ear to ear, I felt pure happiness for 5 mins at it was wonderful. I swear that moment of bliss was worth the horrible days that preceded it. Now let's keep going to day 10, 11, 12, and on and on forever!

Peace Quinn
Old 12-27-2010, 11:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats to you both on your clean time. I swear it does get better. My DOC was also opiates & you need to lean into sobriety and not use. I just kept going & refused to use. I'm at 109 days & will never forget the pain I endured to get here. I also sought out a 12 step program which I'm working along with a terrific sponsor. Whatever it takes to stay clean. Stay strong.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks guys but let me be clear im not all the way clean YET! and i have BIG desire... no script meds day 10 now... been drinking some vodka and smoking a bit to try to get sleep i know not the wisest idea for depression I got 2 days off coming and ill try tylenol pm or the like
today was ok no more no less I actually cooked myself some food this am slept 3 hrs last night and woke up hungry... never thought id say this but nutrition is key seems the more I try te eat the better I feel also taking some supliments b complex ,multi and L tyrosine a bit of the thomas recipe what I wish I did more of would be hydrate electrolites gatarade etc im thinking the tyrosine is helping for depression its been no cake walk but not the dreaded experience I thought either I beat the insomna life might be lookin good... better at least
hang on friends!!