Notices

Hardcore coke addict... or crackhead

Old 12-02-2010, 06:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation Hardcore coke addict... or crackhead

Hey I met up with sniffing coke when I was in my teens back in the 80's. I started really using it hard in my 20's. I ended up in rehab in 1993. But I was'nt done yet. All I remember was the stories of those crackheads. They seem to be getting high just talking about it ie.crack. So in my thinking I knew sniffing it was'nt working maybe I need to smoke it. WOW what a great idea, I thought to myself...That thought turned into a living nightmare. So I started smoking crack and wow I was I maniac...All I could think of was crack... I did what I had to to stay high........But long story short I finally got clean after many relapses and glad to say Ive mantained without it...So we can get clean off of cocaine or crack. I was 120Lbs when I had 1 day clean..Today Im 180lbs and healthy.....Thanks.....Peter
Old 12-02-2010, 06:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Not again

Short and sweet and to the piont, what a wonderful post. I thrills me to no end to hear about people who kick crack, oh what a wonderful day!!!

Larry
Old 12-02-2010, 06:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So happy to hear your doing so well. Keep up the good work. It's wonderful to hear success stories!! I hope anyone struggling can see with hard work and commitment it can be done. Your a fine example! Stay with it Clean.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Peter))) - I, too, love to hear another story who has beaten down the evil demon crack (or at least that's what I call it). We can, and DO, recover....way to go!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 12-19-2010, 01:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Impurrfect View Post
(((Peter))) - I, too, love to hear another story who has beaten down the evil demon crack (or at least that's what I call it). We can, and DO, recover....way to go!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
............Great to hear your success ((((Amy))))...Thank God that we made it through that "evil demon crack" as you perfectly put it..I know lots of people end up in jail, die, or lose their minds completely....Jails, institutions, or death....BUT......We Do Recover Peter F