Notices

Live!!??

Old 10-08-2010, 04:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Live!!??

Hi Live!! Been thinking about you!! How is everything going?? havent seen u on here much!! Drop a line when you can!!!! ((BIG HUGS))
Old 10-09-2010, 03:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

HELLO!!!
Thanks for thinking of me!
I am doing well...feeling well, I should say...doing well is questionable? LOL ..i.e, putting off work in lieu of reading and etc.
will give more thorough update a bit later.

How are you?
Old 10-09-2010, 04:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi hun!! I'm doing good!! I missed you on here!!! We are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend! I'm going to my brother and sister in laws house...which can be abit trying....
Went to see my psych on Wednesday she's upped my lithium level from 900mg..to 1200mg which apparently is standard....seems to be helping me with my irritability....also went to see an addictions counsellor (same day!!) wow I was soooo tired after those two appointments...didn't need any trazodone that night!!!
Glad you are doing good... talk soon xo

P.S. nothing like reading... I love it!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 02:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I think I am between episodes, that is....normal! How weird is that? LOL
Honestly I can barely remember it, it's been so long.
I am not struggling with myself......what a most welcome and incredible relief!
Truly I can see how all my thinking is clouded by my illness when it is out of kilter.
I sure am not down on myself in my own mind the way I tend to be.
Or compensating for it.

I am a bit worried because there is a gap in my health coverage and will run out of the mirtzapine that is the boost I need for both depression and sleep.
I can't even let myself think about getting all screwed up again!
I am cutting my lamictal in half to tide me over.

It has been a really hard 2 years with meds never correct or stabilized and finally, FINALLY I am feeling right and I so much don't feel strong enough to struggle again.

But today...I just loved this beautiful day! Sunny and comfortable, the leaves are beginning to turn, fall decorations are out, flowers not yet gone from frost.....
I am so in love with having moved here!

Are you keeping up both kinds of therapists? That does sound wearing....but sooner done sooner moving right along and on, eh?

You have been sounding Great and I am happy for you!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Live,
I sure hope things get settled with your meds....having to fight all the time for things does get awful tiring... I'm still seeing both therapists, normally I see my "shrink" every 4 weeks..and my other therapist will be once a week......
Thanks for your support on the other thread..sounds like you know exactly where I'm coming from!! I was so exhausted after leaving their house....I just won't put up with that anymore...booze was flying all over that house....they started drinking at 11! I was so glad I had my meds bumped up!! well its over now...and it's a new beautiful day!!!

So glad to hear from you Live xo
Old 10-12-2010, 04:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Love,

I cannot begin to tell you how much it disgusts me...and how very dismayed I am that to everyone else it seems to be just great!
I dread those gettogethers...last one was in Florida over a year ago.
Your SIL passed out...what was that like there?
At sis's the drinking occurs after my parents are out of the picture so it is later on ..and it gets glamorized.

and you know..I was thinking about you earlier and ummm... Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite...wow.
I was a bit jealous.
Now I am not!

I am glad you got me about the beer pong too. Over a year later and it still makes me mad when I think about it.

Shoot, there have been a couple of times sis has purchased my airline tickets without talking to me and I have seriously dreaded going..but with the whole family..geez...

But I got really ticked at her and spouted off to my dad about her drinking and other stuff so I am sure I am persona non grata now.
Thank heavens!
I shouldn't have gone about it that way but really not to inclined to look a gift horse in the mouth.
But still angry about the message to my own daughter and grandkids.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi Live,
I know!!!!!!! I was so mad!!! I dreaded going there because I knew, something like this was going to happen...I hoped it wouldn't but SIL didn't disappoint...... she was drunk at the table....didn't eat a THING.... then she passes out..my mom was disgusted so was I....my little nephew who is 5 was trying to wake her up...so I took him upstairs to bed...heartbreaking....I won't be going for Christmas, I will bring presents over before. I just can't handle that.... I'm sorry you are dealing with a similar situation.......glad we are here to support each other hun.... thank-you xoxoxoxoxo
Old 10-14-2010, 09:25 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Loves,

My sis has alot of money.
She uses it to control/reward/punish people.
For instance...she paid for my daughter and daughter's husband to go to Ireland for vacation with her and her guy...and it includes the pub crawls.
It is understood that we don't ever vacation together anymore..because what we want to do are totally different things...but with all that money and the perks, she can make the drinking extra glamourous.