Notices

Life is hard

Old 09-20-2010, 06:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Life is hard

I am so sick of feeling sorry for myself. I feel so inadequate. I feel that I just don't measure up to others. I think that just because others have had more fun than me that their lives mean more. Every seems like they had such a fun life. If my life was fun I would not be able to tell you. For some reason I remember very little about the past. I know I have done a lot of things that I feel so stupid for.

I used to say I hate myself a 50 times a day, I would say it even if I no reason to say it. But I have replaced it with the words that I'm a good guy. And I know I am truly a good guy. I have great morals.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
i've done my almost

I completly understand and great title.

Life is hard. That is a fact.

Are you in a program? I'm in AA and it's perfect for when I'm feeling down and feeling less than.

They've got a design for living that I needed.

Even if you're not, go help someone who needs help. Anyone, someone, a stranger, someone you know...just try it.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I believe that you make your own reality....If you think you aren't fun, or don't have a fun life, then that's what u get, if you say u hate yourself over over and over...then there is no room for good...try changing your whole entire outlook of life...do a complete 360 on how you view things....it make take a while but practice it...try and see the good in everyday...even small things at first....try to at least find one thing a day to be grateful for....and you will find as time goes on...it really won't be that hard.... Life is made to be lived completely and fully!! now go on and get a piece of life's pie!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

life is at times hard... mostly you gotta toughen up the fight an keep on movin, easier said than done...but done it has to be..stalling causes no end of problems,
keep it moving guys...
Old 09-21-2010, 08:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Here is something we all have in common:

We all get dished out the EXACT 24 hours in a day. The homeless person on the street, the pope, my boss, you, me, the girl next door.

The big "?" is - what will you do with it?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Negativity only breeds more negativity.

Your subconcious mind is the controller of both your mind and your body.

Your concious mind only believes what your subconcious mind feeds it.

So, after you lay down at night, feed your subconcious mind one and only one positive thought, like "Tomorrow I will smile, I will be happy" or something that is a positive re-enforcement. Feed your subconcious mind the same thought until one day you will realize that your concious mind believes it, it is reality.

Then move onto another positive thought, go through the same process.

Yes, you are a good guy, give yourself a chance to prove it to yourself!