Notices

depression/SI

Old 09-11-2010, 05:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

depression/SI

***May Trigger***

ok i have to say right now completely sucks. i am triggering so badly and want to just slice my wrists and be relieved. can i just let it go. let it go and then go numb. feel the burn let the blade slide through this skin that is not worthy of nothin. let the pain inside bleed out and let it out. ugh... ok 20th therapy. it needs to hurry up.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

you know this doesn't relieve your pain, it is more self harm to heal from.
You have done it before so you know that much.
Please phone a help line now who is equipped to help you through this, someone whom you can talk to and hear their voice.
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
Old 09-11-2010, 06:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

we are all worthy, no matter what we think, for we are children of God. You are worthy, and just need some help to avoid a pattern which only makes you feel worse .
no matter what we think, HP has his plan for us. hurting yourself is not the answer. You wisely posted here, for someone who can help, but you need to do as Live says, and call the right person, and remember, there is help, and people care very much.
(((((((((((hugs))))))))))
chicory
Old 09-12-2010, 12:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I understand the enticement, the ease... I also understand the resulting heartache, physical pain and social stigma. Please do not hurt yourself. I know life hurts. I am well acquainted with the pain of life and it's seemingly arbitrary nature. Hang in there. Do not hurt yourself. It can be better, dear. It's just tougher for some souls. I would wager that you have much to live for, and also much to offer. Do not cut. Do not harm yourself. You are here. With us.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

You are not alone. I too have been having suicidal thought lately. There are times when I feel bombarded by them. I know it is a struggle and it feels like the feeling will never end unless I end it. But what I know is that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know that if I just hang on for one more day that the feelings will ease up. Please take the time to call a hotline, talk to a friend, even talk here, whatever it takes to keep holding on.

There is a thread called "Friday is national suicide day" In it are some numbers for suicide hotlines and resources. I encourage you to take a minute to read them and make that call. There is help it is only an arm away.

Hang on the feelings will pass, I know this from experience.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Angel! Please keep reaching out, you're not alone-

Hope we get to chat soon, take care of yourself please! Remember that you're never, ever alone.