Notices

Going off my opiate, day 1.

Old 05-18-2010, 03:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Post Going off my opiate, day 1.

Well ... it's day 1, I already got shakes/etc... but that started with a bad nightmare I just had. Wishing all the other co survivors/recoverers here the best with their endeavors as well. PHEW ... phew, I hope I get through this... Well good-bye for now.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

If u can just try to relax and do some home remedies like hot baths and/or some benadryl because it can relax you I recomend u take no more than 3 at a time though and in maybe extreme cases a benzo my be needed or a trip to detox especialy if you have something like epelepsy. I have a granmall seizure after overdosing on perc 10's and adderall (I took like 8 percs and 300 mg of addie ex and had a white russian drink with it) and was in a coma for 4 days with a 20 percent chance of living so if you do have a problem like that go to the er all the info is sealed after you leave even if u tell him the truth.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Forgot one more thing I know it's illegal because of the corupt medication industry but small amounts of weed (don't get fall down stoned) can also help with pretty much any withdraw without side effects like other anxiety drugs plus some video game action may help u keep your mind off it. I will shut up now
Old 05-18-2010, 04:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Thank you for your help :] A coma? Jeez man ... glad you are with us :]
Old 05-18-2010, 02:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by KingTrail78 View Post
Forgot one more thing I know it's illegal because of the corupt medication industry but small amounts of weed (don't get fall down stoned) can also help with pretty much any withdraw without side effects like other anxiety drugs plus some video game action may help u keep your mind off it. I will shut up now
I agree with you on the video games to take your mind of things
but disagree on the weed .it doesent always help with the anxiety
it some times makes it wores it did for me eny way . i even ended up having panick attacks.
that was way back when i smoked pot every day.and tryed it when detoxing
at home .and the only reason i can even remember that particular detox
was because i ended up in hospital .
Old 05-20-2010, 08:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

IME; weed never "helps" detoxing from anything. You end up trading more problems for dubious "relief". If you experience bad withdrawal symptoms; see a doctor!

I'va gone at it every way possible....but for me; weed is not "medicinal". Telling myself otherwise is simply ********!