Notices

Where i was when i found you :]

Old 05-29-2008, 12:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Where i was when i found you :]

in 2004 my father passed away from drinking.my mom and i went through all of his things so we could clean up his room. i found something that has honestly helped me out in my life and it was just a peice of paper."a letter from my addiction" i'm sure some of you have read it.recently i'v been trying to help my boyfriend out with a drug problem he has and i wanted him to see this peice of paper that has helped me make chioces in my life.saddly i couldnt find it. so i googled it:]the answer to a lot of things in life.i brought me to a page on this site and helped me out so much and i was lurking around and thought i'd join

i'm REALLY looking forward to meeting all of you :]:ghug:
Old 05-30-2008, 09:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

welcome and keep coming back! OC has a really good AA convention in early September. i've never been but have heard that it is wonderful.

neat to hear how your father helped you in that way. there are no true coincidences in my experience.

i've been lurking around here for almost two years. lots of good folks here and lots of good experience, strength and hope in the threads.

best of luck to you!