Notices

damged goods

Old 04-11-2008, 08:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy damged goods

I was so drunk one night i got into a fight walk up the next morning with brussed nuckles and a bloody shirt and i told myself i need help and bad so i searched google and found this site and here i am
Old 04-11-2008, 11:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

I saw yu in Newcomers and in Alcoholism.
Hello!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
thrownasunder

well good thing you are here, probably a good thing for others too. I am here because I drink all the time alone and hate my life and met someone off the internet that ive been chatting to fo a year over to my home and had sex with him w hile my daughter slept, not only that I did that last month too with some other guy that I barely knew, just so that they could bring me more booze cause I had run out. That is when I realized I had serious problem as I was endangering my daughters life. But you know what! I still cant stop, I proceeded to get extremely wasted off two bottles of wine last night and am craving a drink even now. I have for sure progressed into the level of alcohol dependence. I hope you have reached your bottom, as I hope I reach mine, before I end up dead.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I know what you mean. I began taking cash advances from my credit card to buy wine when I had no money coming in. It is so depressing when we realize the power alcohol has over us. I even stress when my glass of soda is close to being empty. I HAVE to have a FULL glass.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome to our recovery community - stick around. Life in recovery is great - it takes a little while, but it DOES get better.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:58 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Welcome BlackShp-Glad that you found us! There is a lot of support here-Stick around and keep posting. Check out our other forums "Alcoholism" ,"Newcomers" there are stickies at the top of the forum that are filled with a wealth of information!

you will soon find that recovery will have been one of your greatest choices you have made!