Notices

fronts

Old 04-10-2008, 10:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

fronts

i spend a lot of time at a mental illness site at night most nights. Just was reading a post there from a woman who was finally fully diagnosed and she found out she has four fronts she's battling. She had two mental illness ones and two physical type illnesses.

realized i also have four fronts. schizophrenia, depression, alcoholism, nicotine addiction.

I lose the majority of my struggles with all four each day. But i gave up on suicide years ago. With no choice but to live it changed my view of everything. My daily losses just aren't a big deal anymore, just don't effect me as much as they used to. I just have no choice anymore but to try to improve life with all four.

wondering about your fronts.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

hmmmm.

I'd like to go to this site? sounds interesting.

alcoholic/addict/nicotine/adhd/cptsd/

or - the easy version : artist?
Old 04-11-2008, 01:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

i'd also like to know what site this is you go to?

Myself: bipolar/gambling addict/severe codiependent/smoker, but close to quitting/and possibly ADHD althought never officially diagnosed....oh and i'm also over-weight and am a severe asthmatic...oh and with my bipolar disorder I also get slammed with a major depressive episode every 4-7 years or so and am currently going through the 3rd of my lifetime and have been getting electroshock treatments for this current one (I've had nearly 20 ECT treatments to date).

And btw....((((welcome to SR))))
Old 04-11-2008, 10:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Alcohol is a cruel mistress!!!

Welcome to Sr & our mental health corner, For me, I have Bipolar disorder and am codependent. I am in counseling and follow up with a mental heath provider for my meds. Overall, I am in a really good place... Keep posting
Old 04-11-2008, 12:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Wink

Gee I will like more 411(info)on this site I never though there was more then one or two and I'm new to the word front please could you tell me more I was diagnose with bipolar honestly I don't know if it is/ Bipolar maniac level one/anxiety/panic disorders/adhd/. . . for this post
Old 04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi msh58. Wow, my "fronts" are the same as yours. Although, I haven't been having many schizo symptoms lately, probably thanks to my meds. Mostly it is just paranoia, which I can handle. It is a big fight, but one that is worth winning I think. Good luck.