A little bit of love

Old 03-07-2008, 10:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking A little bit of love

hey all,just dancing about today at a world music festival and wanted to send you all a message that may seem odd but here tis.....you are in my heart and as i dance i think of the days when bed seemed the only safe place when shoes socks and brushing teeth was too painful to consider, when my heart would bleed when your daughter was raped, when your son was too drunk, you partner was never who u thought they were, the dream lost, the family torn apart by this vacumn of dysfunctional DIS ease....i weep for u and i breathe in deeper the love im feeling for u all now as we journey on life together, there are moments today to just dance in the sun under big trees and laugh carefree that part of me precious i had forgotten, trampled on as a child it can now be free and swing the arms without a care. for here and now, you are loved, you are safe and your journey is only going to get better, fuller and freer cos i am with u and right now i feel that maybe u are with me...peace and love. you are always loved. x:ghug
Old 03-15-2008, 09:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow utopia, thank you for that

Mike
Old 03-15-2008, 10:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thank you, I needed that today x