Notices

I'm sure I belong here

Old 03-01-2008, 09:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm sure I belong here

I don't take my medicine as prescribed (Clonazpam) and this month I'll run out with a little over 2 weeks to go. I know the feeling of what's coming. I hate it.

I'm having a couple of medical procedures done next week and I made a terrible comment to my daughter (24 yr old) that I didn't care if I woke up from it or not. What a horrible thing to say. What a selfish thing to say...even if it is really how I feel, I shouldn't have said that.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Moving On, Welcome to the mental health forum. There's nothing ashamed about in being here! You are in good company.

Try not to be so hard on yourself. You were only verbalizing your inner termoil and your daughter knows this. It's okay. You are human and therefore allowed to have emotions and feelings and pain!!

Now....any way to figure out how to keep you on your meds for those 2 weeks?
Old 03-02-2008, 02:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
To Life!

Hi, moving on;
And welcome!

It's important you speak to your doctor honestly about what's going on. Yes, it's difficult. But, in the end, that's the only way that you will feel better.

I hope your medical issues can get cleared up quickly.

When I say things I'm sorry about later to my son, I speak to him and clear it up. I'm human. I make mistakes. It's my job to clean up my side of the street. And it makes for a better relationship in the long run.

Shalom!