Notices

speaking far too blooming soon

Old 11-05-2007, 06:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hippy,

Don't beat yourself up for freaking out about the head lice! I would definitely freak out too. I have a phobia of anything that comes in the form of a swarm (to me that is more than 4 of the same little critter together) especially little bugs like fruit flies (I had a major panic attack over fruit flies once). But the good news is they will be gone soon. I think you did the right thing by making sure you got the sleep you need.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Been there too. Make 2 to 3 large cleaning fests to get rid of it.
Best shampoo product is the mouse you foam in on dry hair and then comb through with the combs.

Besides allt he cleaning and linen changing you have to do, get the spray and be sure to spray vehicle and backpacks very very well, I did ever other day for a week and then again every 7 days for a month.

Next any stuffed animals sleeping bags or toher pillows, keep them away after treating, store them until problem is gone, I stored in large trash bags with no oxygena nd retreated before they went back in rooms, and something many people forget...backpacks, treat treat treat.

For me less anxiety if I ad really loud music going when doing these things so I didnt think about what I was doing.

My final tip, how do you feel about store bought hair dye? Its been my experience that they will not live in it, so after treating your hair, deep condition and color!!! Trust me its the easiest way for an adults hair.

WHen my previous step daughter kept getting them and my son, whose now 10 we started keeping there hair full of gel when at school for some reason they enver caught them if their hair was full of that stuff