Notices

Like day 1 - horrible

Old 10-23-2007, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Like day 1 - horrible

When my panic attacks came back at the beginning of this year it sucked to know I was going back on meds. Still, I dealt with it and was glad I was able to get to work and live 'normal'. Well, even though I know what caused my latest attack, and even though I know it would've caused ANYONE to get panicy and go to the ER for Trigeminal neuralgia (Which is apparently what I apparently suffered from in that moment.)...I still felt drained the next day, and now day 2 I feel like I'm back to day 1 as far as panic and anxiety after months of no serious attacks (9 months)...damn...what a horrible feeling.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I agree and so know how that feels. Hope things get better. It is really like anything... one day at a time. But I do understand the blow it takes on you to be back to square one.

Good luck... Let us know how you are.

_Broken
Old 10-24-2007, 02:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

This morning I had my 1st panic attack in months. I know what caused it too; a half cup of regular coffee. I've been off caffeine since July but at work today there was no decaf made when I was on break. My anxiety levels have been at an all time low since I started therapy last month, and the last 2 weeks or so I've almost felt like a "normal" person again, so I figured half a cup wouldn't hurt me. I guess I've lost my tolerance for caffeine, though, cause an hour later I was on the verge of frenzy and felt like I had drank a whole pot. Fortunately it only lasted about a half hour and then went away, but it IS pretty frustrating. It was like I was right back at square one.