Be Willing

Old 09-06-2007, 03:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Be Willing

What are you willing to create in your life? How are you willing to spend the precious resource of your time, and what are you willing to accomplish?

There are countless things that you are able to do. What matters is what you are willing to do.

Life is filled with things that you wish for, that you see yourself as needing, that you feel you must do, and that you think you can't live without. The attainment and fulfillment of each of these things depends on whether you are willing or whether you are not.

You can make magnificent promises, you can make understandable excuses, you can set goals, and you can make impressive plans. Yet it all comes down to what you are willing to do, where you are willing to take yourself, and how you are willing to live.

Skills, training, resources, connections and experience are all very helpful. In the end, though, what will make it happen is your willingness.

What are you willing to do with the spectacular opportunity that is your life? Be willing, and it will surely happen.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This reading today fills me with gratitude because I am finally at a good place in my life where look forward to the gifts each day brings. All I have to do is show up with a little willingness.

I love that I have choices today, and opportunities that I was too blind to see in the past. Just for today, I will be willing to do whatever I need to do to stay on a good path.

Hugs
Old 09-06-2007, 03:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I am willing thank you dear Ann.