Do You Know?

Old 07-18-2007, 02:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Do You Know?

Have you noticed how beautiful life is today? Look around with thankful, loving eyes and you'll see.

Can you comprehend how many wonderful possibilities are available to you right now? Follow one or two of them, and you'll understand.

Do you realize how creative and effective you can be? Allow your thoughts, words and actions to express what's in your heart, and you'll discover.

Are you aware how much of a difference you can make in the world? Move forward with sincerity and positive purpose, and you'll be astonished at what you can accomplish.

Do you know all the good things you're capable of achieving? Make use of this moment to begin to find out.

The possibilities for joy and fulfillment are all around you. Jump in right now and explore them fully.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you Ann
The other day I was not picked up by the bus to bring me back home...I had to wheel my chair home. Very rough trip and man I was angry....and in a great deal of pain.
However, nearly home. soaking wet from the thunder storm...I looked up to the mountains and there was a rainbow...That brought me out of my anger and into an attitude of graditude.

Changing persceptive!!!!