Beyond the Limits of Time

Old 06-25-2007, 02:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Beyond the Limits of Time

No matter what you do, you cannot change the number of hours in the day. Yet you have an enormous impact over what goes into those hours, and what comes from them.

Fill the hours with purpose, and the passing of time works in your favor. Fill your days with meaning, with creativity, with goodness, joy and love, and each day leaves behind lasting value for your world.

Does it seem that there's never enough time to get it all done? Align your efforts more closely with your true purpose, and you'll find that those efforts quickly become much more effective.

Or does it feel like time is passing too slowly? Choose to put more meaning in each moment, and those moments will move quickly along.

Let go of your concerns about the speed at which time is passing, for time is nothing more than an arbitrary measure. What matters is what you do with each moment now as you live it.

Take your eyes off the clock and look instead toward your highest vision of what life can be. Fill the world with your own unique beauty, and go beyond the limits of time.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

.............surfing the internet,

Sorry, first thing I thought of reading that, was the amount of time I occasionally spend on just that activity. I was meant for so much more, lol!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Just today I was telling my GF that my life feels so routine, and that I'd like to spend more quality time with my children.

This reading was perfect to end my day with. Thanks for sharing, Ann.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

See, still here doing it....although I did make dinner inbetween. Point being, no regrets, I'm having a relax night and if that involves TV and internet, oh well, times what you make it.