Profound Success

Old 06-11-2007, 02:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Profound Success

Real success is not merely a matter of getting what you want. After all, a newborn infant with a loud cry can accomplish that.

Real success comes from fully being who you are. Real success comes from giving your own unique value to life.

The less you need, the more fulfilled and powerful and effective you are. As your peacefulness increases, so does your energy level.

Choose not to let the small things anger you, or annoy you, or distract you. And keep in mind that most things are small things.

Stop fretting so much about whether or not you're getting your way. Seek instead to relax your judgment, and to find the unique value that is in each moment.

You cannot ever fully control everything that happens, and in fact you would not want to do so. Enjoy true success by learning how to take whatever happens, and to make it work for the good of all concerned.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Real success comes from fully being who you are. Real success comes from giving your own unique value to life.

The less you need, the more fulfilled and powerful and effective you are. As your peacefulness increases, so does your energy level.
How true this has proven to be for me. If I can remain true to myself and my values and let life unfold as it may, I have inner peace and fulfillment and, in the end, that's all I really wanted from life in the first place.

Hugs