Notices

Tell me what you think...

Old 05-14-2007, 07:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tell me what you think...

So today I decided to skip my afternoon benzo dose since I stopped feeling anxious in the afternoon. It was a pretty easy day since I only had 1 lesson. The rest of the day I spent doing my stuff. Watched a movie with my wife and had dinner. Around 10pm, out of the blue, I started to feel my right neck muscle cramp a bit, an odd pain. From there I started to feel anxious. I took my evening benzo dose but it took a while for me to feel calm enough to come to my PC and start this thread. I was trying to read the Bible (I just started last month, haven't gotten very far) and I couldn't focus. That also had me worried. It wasn't that I was being distracted, but that I was forgetting the previous sentence and had to go back and re-read it. I still feel 'off'. The cramp is kind of like if you sleep in the wrong position all night and wake up the next day with a kink in your neck. Anyways, I'm feeling calmer, and I feel like this dose is knocking me out a bit. I'm still a bit anxious, still have a bit of pain in my neck but slowly I'm feeling sleepy. I can't go to bed yet, it's too early and I have some stuff I want to finish. I won't push myself to make myself feel worse. Maybe I'll listen to music and just lay down.

One question I have...do benzos act faster or stronger when there's no food in your stomach? Or does it matter at all? As I approach the end of this post, I'm feeling better, calmer, but still sleepy. I might just do some stretches now.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

geez i feel like that all the time.

maybe it would be best not to try to make conections out of all of these pains.cramps twitches,fears,worries.

i twitch my legs kick in my sleep i have wiered spazams all teh time, i am a train wreck.i have bad thoughts ,crazy idea,tell wierd storys,do some very bad things,and bazzar things. sleep good some times sleep bad sometimes, that aint even the half of it. you are more normal than you think pall.
and don't wory about not being able to focus on reading the bible hardly no one can,that thing is murder to read,forget about it,don't beat your self up about that. it is boring even if you belive in god,begat this and begat that,and the way the talked back then ,it is allmost unreadable,and very hard to comprehind,you have to read every verse like ten times,and still it dont make no sence.

you know what i recomend is a few good long hard days of dirty hot phisical labor,you can still be with your thoughts and whatever you wory about but still stick to the job at hand.and when you get home you can have some real neck and shoulder twitches and pains and you will know exactly what there from , and if anything is still bothing you will be to tired to give a crap.and will get a good nights sleep.

what do you think?
Old 05-15-2007, 09:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've never read the Bible, I'm actually enjoying it. I have about a million questions but luckily I also have someone to help me answer some of them. It wasn't that it was boring, it was that my brain literally couldn't focus...be it the Bible, a game, or anything.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Benzo withdrawals will do all that to you and more. Usually the Drs tell you not to stop taking them abruptly. I don't know the half-life of your particular drug. Some of the benzos clear out of the system very rapidly therefore one can begin to go into withdrawal in 4 hours before we even realize it.
Best bet....talk to your Dr.

live