Be the Dream

Old 04-30-2007, 02:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Be the Dream

It is by fully expressing your dream that you fully attain that dream. To try and jump ahead to the attainment without filling in all the details will leave you with nothing but an empty and worthless shell.

Know the depth of why you seek what you seek. Then, when you do reach it, you will experience the rich fulfillment that you desire.

Give real life to each dream by giving it color and texture, taste and feel, emotion, and layer upon layer of substance. Imagine all the stones along the pathway to that dream and then travel the reality of your path, step by joyous step.

There is nothing too far away for you to reach. Yet if striving is all you ever do, the objective will never be attained.

To a greater and greater extent as time goes on, be the dream that you seek. Arrive as soon as you begin to go, and continue to arrive more fully as you infuse more life into the dream.

Anything that you can imagine, you can already begin to touch. Continue touching your dream, and building that connection, until it fully becomes who you are.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

When my recovery took me to that good place where I could stop living in the problem and could begin living in the solution, I dared to dream again. I dreamed of things I would like to do, dreams that I had long ago packed away in a dusty piece of luggage called "too busy, too tired, too lazy".

I took them out, dusted them off, and today my dreams are coming true. One day at a time I am able to move forward and do my part to ensure that what was once just a dream could become a reality.

One of the many many gifts of recovery, yes?

Hugs
Old 04-30-2007, 05:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Thank you again Ann I'm so glad you add a little of your own experiences too it really helps.

hugs Annie