The Richness of This Moment

Old 04-27-2007, 02:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The Richness of This Moment

Go ahead and ask the questions that must be asked. Say the things that need to be said.

Perform the tasks that are to be done. Follow the dreams that flow from who you most sincerely are.

Put thought into what you say and do, yet refrain from being paralyzed by an excess of imagined scenarios. Use reasonable judgment with your own actions, while being careful not to harshly judge those people you do not fully understand.

Find wisdom and beauty in the smallest of things. Accept and embrace what comes your way, and through your love direct it all toward positive purpose.

Go ahead and live this day that is now, with no regret for the past and no anxiety about the future. Give your best to each moment while letting the meaningless distractions fall away.

Be a living expression of the abundance that is. The richness of this moment is ready to be brought to life by you.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Too often I lose the richness of a moment because my mind is reflecting on other moments from the past or yet to come. I can keep my mind busy worrying or thinking of all the things I need to do, or wasted in anger or resentments or fear.

Just for today I am going to stay "in the moment" and pay particular attention to how special it is.

Hugs
Old 04-27-2007, 03:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Go ahead and live this day that is now, with no regret for the past and no anxiety about the future. Give your best to each moment while letting the meaningless distractions fall away.

Cool.

Thanks Ann

Love,

Sherry