Notices

Update On My Relationship With My Mum....

Old 04-18-2007, 07:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Update On My Relationship With My Mum....

To my dear friends on the anxiety board.....

I sent my letter to mum yesterday along with some beauitiful yellow roses, but I haven't heard back from her yet, although I think my mother will need time to heal & forgive me.....
I'm willing to accept her & love her where she is at in her stage of life & for who she is as a person & I can understand that she may find it hard to convey her love for me as she has been deprived of nurturing love from her own parents....
I also know that I have done the best I can possibly do to repair our relationship & bring about reconcilition between us, using the ability & strength that God has bestowed on me at this present stage in my walk with Jesus.....
A possible reason that my mum hasn't called may be due to the fact that she has been suffering financial difficulties recently & was unable to pay her phone bill....
Mum can only receive incoming calls at the moment & can't make outgoing calls....
Another reason she may have decided not to call me is to give me space until my mental, emotional & spiritual wounds have time to heal.....
God Bless.....
Old 04-19-2007, 05:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Rinnie's Grandpa

Good morning Simon...

You have done what you need to do to try to repair your relationship with your Mom...

It is in your Mom's and the Lords hands now...

I'll send a prayer out to you that the outcome will be one of love and understanding...

Have a peaceful day.

Steve

Old 04-19-2007, 05:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thankyou my dear friend, Steve,

Good morning to you too, Steve, although it is late in the evening over here in Australia.....
I hope your day goes well & that the peace of Christ will reign in your heart, mind & soul today...
I also want to thankyou from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging words & I greatly appreciate your prayers...
I have more good news to share with you, Steve...
Apart from the occasional manic episode lately, such as getting overly enthusiastic about my interest in God & how he is working in my life especially when speaking to others who are like-minded in their belief in God....
When I refer to myself as being manic it am referring to racing thoughts & speech, such as talking at a million miles per hour & driving those around me crazy.....
But the good news is that my anxiety has been improving in the last day or two, & I only had to take 5mgs of Valium last night & 5mg this evening & I feel pretty stable at the moment...
I think I will wean myself slowly off Valium & only take Benzos when I feel a panic attack coming on....
I have recently been prescribed Xanax, as an alternative to Valium, but I won't start taking this medicine yet, unless I start having another bout of anxiety & the need arises....

God Bless you, Steve.....

Last edited by Spacecat; 04-19-2007 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Formatting Error...
Old 04-19-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

P.S. I said a prayer for you tonight, Steve, & I hope that you have a good day....
Old 04-19-2007, 06:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Rinnie's Grandpa

Simon...

Sounds to me like you have a good plan. I have strong feelings that good things are going to come your way, both mentally and spiritually...

Please stay strong and positive, one day at a time...

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers...

Have a peaceful evening.

Steve