Notices

Did well...until I got home.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Did well...until I got home.

Today I went in for my MRA scan. I was quite worried that I would have a panic attack, and that I would be in there re-taking it over and over. Before the exam I took my meds, on an empty stomach (No food before the MRA for some reason) which made the meds feel stronger and kick in faster. For an hour I was inside the machine. The machine MUST have been made for Japanese size people because they had to actually force the table in because I would not fit perfectly. Not a problem though. I managed the one hour without incident.

I was feeling pretty good about that. I worked all day after that and work seemed to be going by pretty fast. I was having a good day. I even worked later than usual without problems.

When I got home my wife had made me dinner and all I had to do was sit down and eat. As I did, I felt this ticklish pain in the back of my head come and go for a minute. This set me off a bit...I got worried, I got anxious...it was a terrible way to end the day. Lucky for me it was time again for meds. I took them, but I don't know that they've started to help yet. Tomorrow I see my doctor and we will talk about what to do.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dear DaVinci2,

I can empathise with your pain, DaVinci, as I experienced one of my lowest points, mentally & emotionally yesterday, but I made it through the night & had a relatively good day....
I think things are looking up for me at the present, as I didn't have to take such a high dose of Diazapam to keep me calm tonight....
I too am going to see my Psychiatrist tomorrow & I can't wait.....I hope you're Doctor will give you some answers & have the wisdom to prescribe you something to help you get through this difficult time in your life....
God Bless you dear friend...I'm thinking of you at this time....