Notices

In Tears

Old 04-11-2007, 04:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

In Tears

The mobile home park manager just came over and yelled at me.
He knew my husband was gone at work. Last weekend my 16 yr. old daughter's ex.boyfriend age 18 choked my daughter and her 15 yr. friend and threw them on the ground. The cops were called and so on..It is a long story. Now this guy and his girlfriend, age 19, are moving out. They filed a much of complaints about why they were moving out and center the complaints around my daughter. This manager's husband comes over tonight and bullies me about these people moving out and how it is our fault. Then he says I need to stop speeding and so on. I wasn't even out of the house today...Plus, I have had two people drive right into my husband and my bedroom which they have never done anything about yet..Then this man tells me the kids are not to be outside. I told him they have every right to walk froim their homes to another friend's homes. Then the manager and his wife are white. My family and I are white. However, I have some family that are part mexicans. This couple is very prejudice. They call the nonwhite kids horrible names and so on..I will not let my half Mexican Nieces and nephews go outside because I do not want them to be call names by these adults. I was threaten that I am going to be kicked out if I do not do this and this on repairs and other such things. Some of which are going to be impossible. I am upset because he knew my husband was going to be gone. He shoved his way in my front door and purposely tried to scare me. He did a good job because he is much bigger than me. I am even more upset because my husband will have me take care of this. My husband thinks that since he works two full time jobs that is all he needs to do. He will not help me out in anyway..I need a husband that will love and protect me and the kids. My husband will do nothing. I am going to have to see to meeting all the complaints of this manger, finding another place to live, or going to the owner of the mobile home park and complaining.
I can not deal with this. Right now I truly want to give up. Then perhaps for once my husband will have to stop being so lazy and be a man for once...
Old 04-12-2007, 02:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

Call the police. The man pushed his way into your home, you said. Call. File a complaint.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Shalom!
Old 04-13-2007, 06:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A picture's worth a 1000 words

((((hugs)))))