Notices

back for more

Old 04-08-2007, 10:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

back for more

I pop in now and then.

I am having a difficult time yet AGAIN. Bad thoughts going on and feeling VERY hopeless and worthless. The only time I didn't lately was when they upped my meds so much i just didn't feel.

I am actually on right now to stop myself from cutting. Maybe just typing that I want to do it so badly will help. I don't know. I have to do something though. I figure cutting is not near as bad as the other thoughts i've been having.

I'm still in counseling and still on meds but at a lower dose cause I told them I couldn't function at the higher one. maybe i need not to function for awhile. I just don't know anymore.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
step by step

i too suffer from strange thoughts and feelings going over and over in my head. this started when my partner died nearly three years back, without going through a long hard story i'll just say i reached rock bottom, i admitted i was an alcoholic and searched for help, i had rehabilitation and have managed to live again, i still suffer from mental torment and the only thing that helps is by having a journal near to write my feelings and thoughts down. it works for me