Notices

Meds or age?

Old 04-04-2007, 08:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Meds or age?

Alright, this is odd. I didn't know where else to post. Last week I noticed my left eye felt strange. It was as if every few minutes, when I blinked, the eyelid on the left wouldn't fully open unless I raised my eye brow. At first I thought it was just lack of sleep. Yesterday, I asked my wife to take a look. She said that while my right eye only folds in one place, my left eye is trying to fold in 2 places (The skin I mean..) Today, I wake up and my eye just feels funny, but no folding sensation. I go to the mirror and see that it's developed it's own crease and now it folds in 2 places all the time. It's not as noticeable now, but it's still odd. I was thinking maybe it was age related? I'm 28. Or maybe it was the meds? Although I've never heard of anything like this. After a little googling, I couldn't find much other than the 'age related' theory, but that's mostly for people in their 40's and 50's. I'll see my doctor about it later this week unless someone here has a similar experience with a better idea.