Say Yes To Life

Old 03-16-2007, 04:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Say Yes To Life

Say yes more often to life and life will more often say yes to you. Accept more of the opportunities that come your way and your best possibilities will be more fully realized.

It can be intimidating and uncomfortable to go off in a direction you've never traveled before. Ultimately, though, the sting of regret for not following an opportunity is much more painful than the discomfort of pushing yourself into unfamiliar territory.

The fullness of life comes to those who choose to truly live it. That choice is presented in every moment as you are exposed to a continuous stream of possibilities.

There's nothing to be gained by seeking to run off in every direction at once. Yet there is much to be gained by following the best of the possibilities that offer themselves to you.

Life's magnificent abundance is experienced by those who are willing to eagerly jump into it. To know great and wonderful things, you must make yourself available to live your way through them.

Choose to say yes a little bit more often. Life's richness and meaning grow as you do.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The fullness of life comes to those who choose to truly live it. That choice is presented in every moment as you are exposed to a continuous stream of possibilities.
For so many years I had my head in the darkness and was so focused on my problems that I forgot to live, to really live and see the beauty in each day.

Today I wake up grateful each morning, for another day that is mine to make as beautiful as I choose. I have choices today, and today I choose to live well.

Hugs
Old 03-16-2007, 05:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Thanks Ann, I wake up each morning grateful for another day, still working on making it the best I can
Old 03-16-2007, 09:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Nogard, I cannot say it any better. But when I woke up today, I decided to be expectant, not seeking.

I had a PM with advice, information,and encouragement.
I had a PM asking for help.
I had questions answered.
I was able to answer questions from ESH.

Wow.

What a difference.

The PM's were sent before I made the decision.

Another miracle.

Love,

IO

Love,