Notices

sleep

Old 02-22-2007, 10:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy sleep

last night i had so much trouble sleeping which i do anyway but typically it takes me along time to feel tired and then another hour or two to fall asleep so im usually up to 2 or 3 in the morniing but last night was different i fell asleep about nine but when i woke up at one to use the rest room , i noticed that my hands felt like they were on fire. this didnt concern me to much because they often feel like this. they feel that way even now but wat did concern me was that my feet , lower legs, stomach , lower arms , and face felt the same way, i get hot sometimes but this was from the in side it was literally coming from me . the rest of my body was ice cold as if the bold had rushed to those particular places. when i went back to bed i couldnt get comefortable i was hot inside and out i felt like any minute id through up or pass out i was sweating from places i usually dont sweat from.i tired taking the covers off and changing my clothes but nothing helped finally at three thirty i gave up and came out to the living room and watched tv. i later told my mom about it and took sleeping pills so i could get some rest . i woke up anxious and stressed and hot im not sure wat this is but id sure like to find out !
Old 02-22-2007, 10:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

you should talk to a doctor.......i have never heard of symptoms like yours......so i have no idea whats up........

i have insomnia, also.....obviously.....it's 2am here.....

i hope you check into this, find a doctor, and figure out what this is.......
Old 02-22-2007, 11:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If I may what patterns of activity are exact same every night. Then if there is a slight deviation tothe routine, that may accout for one reason. Walk before bed,read a book with only a reading light with less light the more Meletoin is produce to induce sleep. Warm bath before bed, take 2 cups of milk and heat until almost hot then,enjoy. These are very vague soultions to a problem that in itself could be pharamacutically induced. Keep a journal of the activities before bed, habits,food, water consumption,outside noise,(use Earplugs) Good sleeping Bhonest with yourself
Old 02-23-2007, 11:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm not much of a sleeper either, I get up at 2-3 am everynight.

Good suggestion too BTW KD, some things I haven't thought of there...