Notices

one of those days

Old 02-20-2007, 11:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

one of those days

to has been one of those day between me and my family from the moment i woke up it was as if i did nothing right . my sister doesnt like me to be with her kids which is hard one because ilove them and two because they live here. my dad is constantly on me about everything from my weight and eating to how i talk and the music i listen to. i hate days like these. im under alot of pressure right now to make decissions that will effect my life greatly i wish i could just get away and be by myself for awhile to clear my head find myself and then maybe id know what to do. sigh but i dont know how or where i could do that looks like im stuck thanks again to everyone for ur help thus far.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

Lilymae;
Remember, whatever decisions you make can be changed. Nothing is etched in stone. But, you do need to take care of yourself. From your last post, you've got a lot going on. I do hope you call your doctor and get some support. S/he can refer you to a counselor. That person can help support you as you go through this difficult time and make those decisions.
I wish you well.
Shalom!