A Positive Light

Old 02-08-2007, 02:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

A Positive Light

Every fear you feel is coming from you. All your thoughts of negativity are being created in your own mind.

And because of that, you can be free of them. For it is you who ultimately decides where your mind will go and what it will hold.

Your thoughts are not caused by anything outside of you. They are the result of the way you've chosen to respond to life.

If your thoughts seem to be holding you prisoner, remember that those thoughts are of your own choosing. You can always, at any time, make a different choice.

Simply imagine being free of your fears, and suddenly that's precisely where you are. Fill your mind with positive, empowering thoughts and you'll quickly crowd out the thoughts that bring you down.

Reality is as it is, and you can choose to see it in any light you wish. Cast a positive light on life, and you'll connect yourself with real success.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2007 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Reality is as it is, and you can choose to see it in any light you wish. Cast a positive light on life, and you'll connect yourself with real success.
If I can't change my circumstances, I can change my attitude, and for me an attitude of gratitude will see me through most dark days.

Hugs
Old 02-09-2007, 03:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Ann!