Notices

another day

Old 11-08-2006, 09:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

another day

today is so different from yesterday i read wat i wrote yesterday and i dont believe a word and while a small part of me hopes its just tempary i another larger part tells me its not iknow this is just another day that i have to get through some how but i wonder how many more days can i take before its just to much and i must walk away ? how many more times will i stand up just to be knocked back down? how many more times will i survive the fight of my life,for my life? i dont know i geuss ill just have to wait and see thats really all i can do. thanks for listening once again
amanda
Old 11-08-2006, 10:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

(((((((lilymae))))))......Many hugs coming your way as ever ...Darlin...!

Good to see you
Old 11-09-2006, 08:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cmc

today is so different from yesterday
Hi Amanda,
I can see some growth in you! What you said about it being a different day is true. This is why we often have to just make it day by day...some days are going to be wonderful, some so-so and some are going to very hard. The main thing is that you are seeing this, and that makes me very glad for you.
I like to think of it as my getting stronger by going through the tough times. It's not much fun but a necessary part of life- as your experience is not just about you, but affects all who know you, care for and love you.
Keep sharing!