Notices

I need you all right now

Old 11-01-2006, 04:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation I need you all right now

Something triggered my depression since last night before I went to bed. It wasn't so bad cause my ex just asked me to get out of his life for the millionth time so I'm use to leaving him alone. The thing that made my depression so bad was getting on myspace this morning and getting a note that he had posted something new, so I checked it out and he rubs it in my face about his girlfriend and all his other friends who are there for him and how happy he is with them all. I checked out her page cause I had left her a comment and he proceeded to leave her one saying I am an idiot. I then looked at her slide show and saw a new pic on there of how happy he is with her. It tears me appart to think that I never him that happy. I never did anything bad to him, yet he cheated on me. He admitted to this today too, he left me a message on ***** Messenager saying I was right that he did cheat, but he doesn't regret it. These just made me bawl and right now I dunno what to do. I have classes until 1145, then I have Physical Therapy at 1, so I won't be home til 3:30 or 4 depending how long I have to wait to get tickets when I get home. I need your guys' help so bad right now. I dunno what to do and the more I try not to think of it, the more I do.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm going to school now...i just hope I make it through my two classes.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

In Christ alone I put my trust.
There is a good start in your signiture line.

You need to realize that what he says and what is truth are not the same thing.
So many times I have seen guys leave and for the first week or so, they are happy looking but they really are not all that happy on the inside. What happens later... They realize what a wonderful thing they let go of by their cheating. You need realize the same. He gave up one of the best things in his life by walking away. His poor choices may bring you sadness but his poor choices are going to bring him more poor choices unless he changes. You will get over this, he will need live with it for life.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm just at my wits ends with things. I just don't know if can stay strong anymore.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

What best said.

I know it's torture but Angel you'll be surprised. These days will be in the past tense quicker than you'd believe.

You'll survive and I just hope you realize that you sound like easy prey to him. He posts this b.s. up there with pictures. On myspace of all places, just to hurt you. Then calls you an idiot.

Y'all have had fights--there's clearly more to this than meets the eye. Bawl, feel free to weep your heart out, and know that it's the most natural thing in the world; for these affairs of the heart involving love and betrayal are some of the most venomous hurts the human heart can experience.

Just don't let him know it. Move on, change your myspace profile or remove it altogether if you have to, and leave this crap behind you. A day at a time, break off communications with him, and reread best's post up there.

You will be fine.

John
Old 11-01-2006, 04:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm trying. I tore the pages out of my scrap book, deleted the photos on photobucket of us and am trying to forget him. It's so hard.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by lovelife
I'm trying. I tore the pages out of my scrap book, deleted the photos on photobucket of us and am trying to forget him. It's so hard.
Yes it is hard! And it isn't going to get better over night. There is a grieving process that we must go through and I know that you will be OK. You have friends here that will listen to you and help you if we can. Just try and not be so hard on yourself OK

Love Vic
Old 11-02-2006, 04:16 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Last night was hard for me. My ex and I said our goodbyes for the final time as he does not want me in his life anymore. He said it only makes sense for us to act as if we don't know eachother. He came out and told me he was miserable at times with me when we dated, and even in our friendship. I have had it. This sucks. I had the shakes real bad last night and I don't know why.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:26 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Lovelife,

I am sorry that you are going through this and it sounds like your ex is being so cold to you about all this. It's so hard when you're in the middle of something so sad, to believe that you will feel better. But, you will. Right now, just take care of yourself and try to get through the day.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:13 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Fwiw, I cannot believe that he is saying all these mean things to you. (i mean i believe it, you know what i mean) It is gratuitous. It is cruel. It is vile. It is unnecessary.

Sounds like you're getting free of one merciless dude.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

lovelife,

I know the pain you feel. I am still feeling pain from a rejection, but...
honestly, truthfully and compassionately I am telling you it will get better.

Time, dear heart, time. Acceptance and giving yourself what you need now
matters most. Grief knows no way but the path of time.
Cry, sob, beat on a pillow, get it out but always remember...YOU are worthy and YOU are loveable. Every mean thing he says, he is saying to himself...not to you.

You are a wonderful person. Another one's opinion of you is just that...his opinion. It's not what you think of yourself. You are awesome and you will survive and thrive. All my best for you, lovelife...
I love life, too.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:20 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

So today totaly sucks now. Found out a relitive of mine is dying of cancer. Then I find out a friend of mine form online is going on a lil self discovery thing and I dunno when or if I will talk to him again and it sucks.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:18 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Maybe everything would be better if I were just didsappear and maybe my friend wouldn't be upset and having to go discover himself if I weren't around. I dunno
Old 11-03-2006, 08:36 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Im not crazy and neither am I

dont do anything rash - coming from experience
people care even if you dont know them
youre not alone in how you feel
hope it all works out for you
Old 11-03-2006, 09:39 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

My own family doesn't care that I've been having a rough time. The only people who seem to care are you all here, and my boyfriends family. I'm just so sick of it. I wouldn't even be on this site if ti weren't for a friend, but now he's busy and stuff, so I'm alone.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:55 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hey lovelife! we are here!

You are never alone...you have us, and you have your HP who is always with you...ALWAYS.
If you knew who walked beside you...

lovelife, we are all connected, and frstmn said you are not alone in how you feel, nor are you alone at all. It is so very hard, but you are doing it, you are getting through it, and you will be ok. Honest.

It's hard to hear "Think Positive Thoughts" when we feel so very down.
Why not choose something to think about that we are more comfortable with when we are feeling so low? Any thought that makes us feelbetter is
good for us.

That is the key--a thought that makes us feel better. It doesn't have to be about fairies dancing in flowers and sunshine glistening and palm trees swaying in the tropical breeze, it can be as simple as anger, blame, irritation,
overwhelment...move up the emotional guidance scale from the bottom which is "despair, depression...etc" slowly to "irritation, blame, overwhelment, pessimism," or any of those that make YOU FEEL BETTER.

Feeling better is the key. You are not going to act on those thoughts, you are just thinking them to help you feel better. Try it. I have and it honestly does work.

Hope this helps...if not, just know that we are here, you are not alone, and good thoughts are being prayed for you right now...
Peace
Old 11-03-2006, 03:17 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

my "friend" that i hung out with this summer that i actually still talk to decided to cancle hanging out tonite cause she bought a car that was stick and she claimed she didn't know, so her ex is going to come fix it.;....great night i tell you.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:44 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Her ex!!! Won't that scupper her chances of redress through normal channels!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 08:18 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Things are getting a bit better for me. I think talking in one of the chat room open meetings the day before the chat crashed helped me.