Notices

I'm living Benzo free Part 4

Old 07-26-2016, 03:44 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  

.. ok .. ok .. ain't gone that far yet ... but ya know ... nah maybe yall
don't know .. if ya got nothin to lose .. ya got only something to gain ..

.. now I just want to work and be normal and such ..

Old 07-26-2016, 03:54 PM
  # 282 (permalink)  

.. well geez we ought to soften all this sh-t up with something ..

.. by me .. since I kicked it off and such .. so .. let me go to the archives .

Old 07-26-2016, 04:10 PM
  # 283 (permalink)  

.. I am just bow out with this .. ok .. it is old but might be relevant to
my state at this time .. I am ok .. yeah they all say dat .. ha ha .. um ..

Old 07-26-2016, 04:16 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  

.. so um .. I guess that is it .. well except for this ..

Old 07-26-2016, 04:22 PM
  # 285 (permalink)  

412. Wallaby Stew (Traditional Australian) - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq4BpkIhdk0

Was going to post this before seeing your posts Blacky. Hope it works as just used my slack method until I work it out properly. No laughin' at our accent.

It is very traditional forget who the bloke is, but used to sing this song with my friends when you really did sit around playing guitars and singing. Hope you like it. It's a song of determination.
Old 07-26-2016, 04:50 PM
  # 286 (permalink)  

.. mouse, cat and shoe ..

Old 07-26-2016, 04:53 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  

you just copy the stuff behind the =

Old 07-26-2016, 06:19 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  

Is that all I have to do? OK, thanks. That video tutorial went for about an hour and I don't have a PhD in IT. I'll try.

Yay, Thin Lizzy at the Opera House and AC/DC Jailbreak. Made me happy and don't feel like such a "ring-in" (outsider, don't know if you use that term) seeing the Opera House and the Harbour. Wandered there many times.

I've got the file Blacky but not much of a baker.

I could bake a rock cake (small very hard round cake) which you could turf at them as you flee the scene. No don't do that Blacky your Dad needs you, and was saddened to hear of him sitting in a freezing house. Dreadful.

I reckon the line you used in a previous post about working and being normal should be said to the beak. What do they want from a man? Bloke wants to work and live decent life and they are not persuaded. Got me stumped, but I'm still feeling positive.

My friend (upstairs) just phoned and she is not well so am going up to see her. Her entire musical career has been destroyed by her illness. She is a lead guitarist.

I call her Bluey, a term of endearment here, harking from ya old faithful Blue Cattle Dog.

Your little cat is smart, so cute.

Will close now as going to see my ailing friend.

PS - Don't disappear Blacky you are my music tutor.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:19 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  

Patti Smith - Horses - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPwOfwhpiW8

O man, I couldn't isolate the code behind the = but this is a top song and wanted to experiment with YouTube instructions. I won't do it anymore til I get it right. 'cause don't want to hassle people out.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:39 AM
  # 290 (permalink)  

Was thinking Blacky that if you were to disappear (you were only kidding, right?) it would go from bad to worse and your Dad would be really worried. You were only kidding weren't you?

And in so many ways you have rehabilitated yourself so gaol certainly not the answer.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:52 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  

Off to see my old Mum in her nursing home. She needs to have banking done and is still of the school that likes to have her hard copy bank book.

We tried to persuade he to get a card but she baulked and one time when she did try inserted her department store card into the ATM and couldn't figure why it would not accept. ha ha

My brother seems (unbelievably) to have settled into his nursing home, which is a gift from God. It could have so easily gone the other way.. The police have had to be called on a number of occasions previously so I certainly was not catastrophising.

The psych unit he was in are going around each day for the next week or so to check on him which is great and he has made a friend called Larry. My sister posted him rollie tobacco and I sent him Jelly Snakes and Mint Leaves. We have been advised not to visit for a month to give him more time to settle in.

And now it's time for me.

Hope everyone is well, and after today's visit to see Mum am going to start kicking back. Forget what that feels like.

Have a great day.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:12 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  
Do your best

Steely
Old 07-27-2016, 11:11 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  

Thanks Soberwolf. All too good.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:23 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  

Something has gone really wrong
My screen is getting all messed up
Each time I post
The text disappears on me
And I can't post.
That's in the quick reply box
Main SR and benzo forum
Breaks up into squares and boxes
And often reduced in font sign
Maybe that bloke I said FU tube to and trying to sell me a scam has taken
Revengeand cracked in and buggered me up?

Could be possible.

My psych has advised that I can min 3 days precisely for myself as am completely F'd, so that made me feel better.

Sorry about being so overly zealous in trying to keep you out of gaol Blacky. I have a perception of American gaols are much harder than Australian (ours are hard), and am sometimes a bit too defensive of any people going into gaol in a case such as yours, counter to everything that the whole *thing*was supposed to be about. Please excuse my zeal. I have days free now which will really help a lot Umo Número. Free days.

I was going to write a poem till this computer cracked up, so hope this posts. No word document. I'll put it in notes I seem to write better when using a keyboard, but the pen's pretty a great instrument.

Plus, you might have seen on the news a youth detention centre here (the Done Dale Centre) in the Northern Territory has just been filmed showing kids under 17 being tortured. Hooded, water, tear-gas, no running water in tiny cells, naked, abuse. There is going to be a Royal Commission. So am defensive when it comes to gaols.

Hope everyone is well, and stopped smoking cigarettes today. So far, so good.

This is all over the shop so hope it posts. Hope it's not that guy I said FU tube too.

Here goes ....
Old 07-28-2016, 10:41 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  

Oh yeah, Uno Número.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:56 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  

And my friend is not just not a little bit sick, she's a sick girl.

She had lung cancer removed about 5 years ago. Has continued to smoke dope and mulls with tobacco, has lost heaps of weight . This doesn't help much either, but luckily we are really good friends. That bit is great.

Best to all
Old 07-29-2016, 07:52 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  

Old 07-29-2016, 08:02 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  

.. Just hit repeat 20 times .. and you will have a sense of the training and touch and go operations these Navy pilots train for Aircraft Carrier landings ..

.. they don't simulate the cable tail hook that is on an actual Carrier .. I don't think ..

.. they do come in and watch the meatball .. height, latitude, speed .. IDK ..

.. I was in Army helicopters .. so we could land about anywhere ..

.. but you flying a plane that has to hit exactly the right everything on a Carrier at sea .. that is what sets apart Naval Aviators .. from all others ..
Old 07-29-2016, 08:03 PM
  # 299 (permalink)  

Old 07-29-2016, 08:17 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  

.. Since I live here in Virginia Beach, I have done work for a few retired Naval Aviators .. they flew during Vietnam and one punched out ( ejected ) twice flying A-6's I believe .. he probably flew whatever before those ..

.. I painted the room where all his awards were on the wall .. I took pictures so I could hang them all back up in there place ..