Notices

still here

Old 01-29-2014, 05:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

still here

Hello - I have about 7 months at this point, and though the cravings have definitely subsided at this point, the emotional issues, aloneness, and repercussions of the past are still there. I have a legal situation that started in december with my x, involving me being an unfit parent and wanting more child support, from getting mad and cursing at my daughter(an isolated incident) .. so the ex had decided to use this against me. A big bunch a crap and my attorney says I don't have to worry. but still. sorry if this is all over the place. I would love to drink again, but I know where this will lead. jails, institutions, or death. most definitely. rambling.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

I will work out. As I said to you before, you have sobriety on your side. Don't be sad x
Old 01-29-2014, 05:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks Katel.. It's still like something always creeping behind me (the situation)that is.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:49 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry to hear the legal stuff is still ongoing but it seems to be in the same place it was last time you posted so maybe that, & your attorneys insistence it'll be ok, are good signs?

Congrats on seven months pete

D
Old 01-29-2014, 02:41 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Life does have it's ups and downs for me too despite the fact that I have been sober. I keep remembering that it would be worse if I drink. "This too shall pass" is carved in to a stone that I keep on the sink in my bathroom so that I can see it every morning as a reminder.