Notices

My final message, the truth of my molestation.

Old 06-29-2015, 05:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Post My final message, the truth of my molestation.

I'm an autistic HFA 29 year old male with a major problem that I cannot recover from,

I was molested mentally and physically by my female therapist for three years and I'm a 29 year old highly functional autistic male who has never had a kiss, touch, hug or sex from a female woman

She is getting away with it right now, I tried to commit suicide 4 times in the past week, can't-even-... deal with it, it's like ever since she cut me off after 3 years of trust, I even miss the abuse .... I TRUSTED HER WITH MY LIFE, I was HER therapist at one point illegally, I held back so many of my manly primal instincts over 300 TIMES and NEVER TOUCHED HER THE WRONG WAY, and she did to ME, and she LED ME ON, OVER AND OVER... it's just ... an overall killer. I'm the one who should be sorry, for being an idiot and so damn naive when she
was supposed to be the PROFESSIONAL in our "Relationship" and trying to help me, she instead molests me.

Not meaning to be the victim, it's just I ... I ... can't go on much longer.

Sorry for wasting your time sir/ma'ams. My story will probably never be legally processed, I just wanted to leave the journal of ... the truth, I don't want her to hurt any more of her clients as she has many... I cannot imagine if she hurts anyone else, I already am almost dead due to her, but I don't want her to hurt anymore of her clients; I knew her for three years ... I know what she's capable of. Please, help them if you can; God bless you all, and as always I wish you the best in life and recovery.

Last edited by ScottFromWI; 06-29-2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Posting personal info
Old 06-29-2015, 05:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Paulos,
There are good people out there who are willing to help and listen. I know things seem very dark right now, but you're not alone. Please reach out for help. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Old 06-29-2015, 05:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
waking down

It's not your fault. You can get through this. Talk with someone on the hotline, or someone in your life with whom you feel safe.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

There's no reason for it to go on any longer Paul.

Do not contact this woman anymore, and do not let her contact you.

speak to people who can help - there are a lot of crisis hotlines staffed with people who understand and want to help.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...resources.html

D
Old 06-29-2015, 05:54 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Paulos,
Its good to tell somebody. You can find someone who can help you. You need to talk this out, and get some help. this happens to lots of folks, but there is help out there. We care, but you sound like you need to call the suicide hotline, right now. please, do it for you and for others who have had this happen to them too.

Help can make all the difference Paulos.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Lots of good advice here Paulos....please call a hotline, you need assistance that most likely cannot be provided here. I would strongly caution you against revealing your identity on anonymous message boards as well for your own safety and anonymity
Old 06-30-2015, 01:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

I'm just a fat, stupid, mr bum, and I just wish I would have continued taking the abuse from her- how I want her to take me back now, that's how pathetic I am.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Piece of Heart.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

As Dee has suggested, you need to eliminate all contact with this person and contact the authorities if what you allege is true.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:43 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
orangutan

Hi Paulos , I hope your o.k. can you post and lets us know how your doing.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:40 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Administrator

Here is a link for you Paulos.

Pandora's Aquarium—a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
Pandora's Aquarium
Old 07-01-2015, 04:10 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hope you're alright Paulos!! Keep us posted!!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:37 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Paulos, I'm so sorry that she hurt you so much. It's very brave of you to share your story and that's the first step to overcoming this tragedy. I think it's important that you stay away from her and find a new therapist. And I encourage you to take a look at the Pandy's website the Morning Glory linked you too if you haven't already. It's a wonderfully supportive site with many compassionate people who understand what you're going through.

Originally Posted by Paulos View Post
I'm just a fat, stupid, mr bum, and I just wish I would have continued taking the abuse from her- how I want her to take me back now, that's how pathetic I am.
Please don't think this about yourself. She was your therapist and it's natural to feel connected to her because, by the very nature of therapy, you're put in a vulnerable position. You deserve someone you can trust who can help you through your problems, not hurt and take advantage of you. Please be gentle with yourself and realize that none of this is your fault and you could not possible have deserved it.