Notices

Feeling Very low

Old 06-29-2015, 05:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling Very low

So yesterday I crashed my car and today I went to the police station to get it back... I had left the scene of the accident on foot. The police say that someone will call me from the police station and they gave me my release for my car. I went there today, it wasn't drivable, 3000$ in damage, I feel like I'm completely ruining my life.. Not sure what to expect from the police, leaving the scene of an accident like that. I make so many stupid mistakes, it's bad, I seem to be going backwards in life.
Old 06-29-2015, 05:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

You need a lawyer and a doctor.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Sorry to hear that Anthem, we've all done things we regret while drinking. The best solution is to find a way to remove alcohol from your life and develop healthy coping skills. You cannot undo what you've done of course, but you can guarantee you'll never drink and drive again if you stay sober.

I'd also consider at least speaking with an attorney or the public defender of charges are pending.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am sorry Anthem, sometimes life is hard, and drinking just makes it harder. We are all here for you when you are ready. I think you have been given some good advice. Sorry you are having problems.