Notices

I lasted a week...

Old 11-21-2014, 07:27 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

sorry to hear that op. my wife left me too. but she left after I was about 4 months sober, I didn't drink, I thought about it. but didn't. i stopped drinking, but the damage was done, too little too late.

thast what drinking does man, 10 yrs for me, 7 of those years daily, every single day, drunk and high. with drinking there is no marriage, there is no love, there is no matrimony, there is nothing. So many times she left when I was drunk but I didn't care, I kept drinking, I drank more, she would eventually come back. this time she didn't.

ive been sober since feb of this year, ive been exercising daily, ive lost weight, ive improved, I can honestly say im high on life.

I still lost my wife, my kids are with her, I come home to an empty home. but its life man, grab it by the horns and ride it.

I still cry sometimes but less, i still miss her, but less

there is always time to improve, but do it for yourself, not to get her back, she might come back she might not, and if she does consider it a bonus.

clean yourself up man, shave, get a haircut, get a new wardrobe, be strong man cuz i know it hurts. I had 13 yrs with mine.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:52 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
tes

I am sorry to hear about this. I would be pretty frail emotionally after an event such as this, and very likely to give up and give in to the drink for that quick fix to wash all of the despair away. I am defintly not one to give any advice, but I would at least try not let it take control and destroy your life any further. I envy those who can face difficult and painful situations in their lives without resorting to drinking, knowing what could and likely will happen. Good luck to you sir, and I hope that you will reconsider after you have had some time alone to lick your wounds.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:57 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

How ya doing, SB?