Notices

RIP Ncognito13

Old 10-25-2014, 01:44 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Ncognito13 was a refreshing breath of fresh air in here. we chatted about his cheffing skills, richmond, music, and not forgetting his many, many, many (fictitious) high-school band names! lol! sooo funny and his comic timing was impeccable. i mostly interacted with ncog in the SR chatroom. at times it was better than any comedy gig you could pay to watch. ncog has quite possibly been the funniest guy i ever met - i am certain we would have met up in real sometime (i'm in england). if only he had stayed. the man has had snot and coffee bursting out of my nostrels from laughter, tears rolling down my face. what a guy. what. a. guy. he could infect the chatroom with his zany sense of humour, cheering up everyone who was lucky enough to be in there when he graced us with his presence. of course there were tough times, too, which we all share with one another in the chatroom, i have no doubt this helped ncog for sometime - ncog certainly helped myself and others. the tears more recently (and right now as i type) are not the same as those i was used to when we laughed so hard. god this hurts. i am deeply sorry for you, ncog's brother. i will do something good today in his honour. thank you so much for being so considerate and coming into SoberRecovery to post your kind words. we all wish there was more we could have done, my friend. such a character, dearly missed. rest peacefully, Ncognito13.

please feel free to drop into the chatroom if you think it would help. you are more than welcome to private message me also. i knew ncog considerably longer than my registration date would suggest.

please take care and may your god watch over you.
Old 10-25-2014, 11:14 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
International Man of Mystery

Thank you everyone for you kind words about my brother. I miss him dearly and know every one of you miss him as well. I wish he could have known how many lives he had touched.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:54 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

I am so sad to read this. I had noticed he was not in chat, but in these types of forums, people come and go. Curious I decided to look up his account and see when he was last one and found this.

My condolences to you and the family. I enjoyed talking to him in chat.

Drake
Old 11-02-2014, 04:43 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family.