Notices

Diary of a Mad Cow, Part VI: "Raging Bull"

Old 08-28-2014, 12:09 PM
  # 381 (permalink)  

They were giving you the evil cow eye, Lenina?

Moooooooo-wah-haaaaa-haaaaa-haaaaaa
Old 08-28-2014, 12:41 PM
  # 382 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

dwtbd, I has consider try nicotine many time, but I total afraid I become addict to it. With both alcohols and meth was ONE time and my brain was IN, so I kind of terrify to try.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:53 PM
  # 383 (permalink)  
quat

Oh I hear ya with the brain jumping in and sayin' yessir!! Thankfully I knew enough about myself to never try heroine, I had a fear of liking it a lot.

Like I said just curious, nicotine is one of the lesser known chemicals , it seems. The downside risk of addiction may be outweighed if it can help to control mania , though. And we have recently figured out how to use it without the harmful effects of inhaling the combustion of plant material and the associated byproducts and effluents.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:57 PM
  # 384 (permalink)  

I thought nicotine had a stimulating effect? That wouldn't fight mania, really. That would be like c - or the other c she likes.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:54 PM
  # 385 (permalink)  
quat

Bb
Yeah but there is this other thing called the Nesbitt paradox, think it has to with use/dose speed it permeates the blood brain barrier, that and different people react differently to the same chemicals, OTC cold allergy meds always made me tired, somes get wired , who knows right
How now brown cow kinda thing
Besides a decent enough neuroguy should at least have an opinion, which would be way better than mine

Maybe dinovite ? The commercials make it sound the bomb, maybe it works on cows too, worth a shot
Old 08-28-2014, 02:32 PM
  # 386 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I not ask him, but pretty sure neurologist not gonna recommend seizure/addict/mania patient try out some nicotine! If nothing else for CYA reasons.

Dinovite? That dog food! Is you calling me dog?! Cuz, my adorabilities happen to be unsurpass, okay? UNSURPASS!

Sorry to has to unleash this on you all. Please, everyone, try no to falls in love with me, okay? I know is very difficult.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
cowcutesmall.jpg (34.2 KB, 168 views)
Old 08-28-2014, 02:35 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  

Truly an adorable Cow. The yellow daisy complements your black and white coloring, Cow.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:40 PM
  # 388 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Uh, I know. I has a stylist.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:52 PM
  # 389 (permalink)  

But, of course I should've known
Old 08-28-2014, 02:55 PM
  # 390 (permalink)  
quat

I like the machete

Actually on the wiki page it mentions seizures being treated with nicotine, albeit a reference to a very specific epileptic frontal lobe type , but it also mentions studies involving benefits to patients with ADHD, OCD, depression , anyway just an out of left field suggestion.
You know men "grow" all kinds of things today because of previously unknown effects of chemicals intended for other uses(rogaine , tadalifil)
Old 08-28-2014, 03:05 PM
  # 391 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Um, is you trying to tell us you has three balls. ...I mean, that cool and all. The more the merrier, right?
Old 08-28-2014, 03:08 PM
  # 392 (permalink)  

*snort*
Old 08-28-2014, 04:09 PM
  # 393 (permalink)  
p***enger

Hi Cow -- I had a long day -- did nothing I'd call out-and-out bad (like pinching children hard) but some things some people might call so. On the positive side, I believe I kept 7 of the Big Ten Cs. So far.

Having done a bit of snooping on SR, I think trach has gone on a trip --

trach, if you're able to check in, please do. Wishing you a safe & sober road. ((trach))
Old 08-28-2014, 04:14 PM
  # 394 (permalink)  
Omnivore

Originally Posted by Cow View Post
paleo is okay, doable, but keto is brutal. Is just meat, egg, fat and greens, like under 30 carb/day.
Not to minimize your sacrifice or anything but have you ever given up just one thing? Like at different points in my life I gave up things like, sugar, carbs, meat, dairy. One at at time. So when I was say, off dairy, still eating everything else, it did not matter. All I could think of all day was how much I wanted a slice of cheese. I could have a veritable feast of bread, steaks and chocolate but if no cheese, I suffer. And so forth for each food class I gave up. So maybe if you were oked to eat paleo you would not feel all that different than if you are on keto diet.

Originally Posted by trachemys View Post
Folks, I am maximummly self deprecating. If you have a problem being referred to as a drunk, as I refer to myself, please let me know now.
So it is like, "Any club that would have me as a member, I would never join!" Who said that, was it Roger Dangerfield? Maybe Winston Churchill? I have no memory. I probably got the quote only half right on top of it.

Originally Posted by Cow View Post
Um, is you trying to tell us you has three balls. ...I mean, that cool and all. The more the merrier, right?
Ok, now lets not get carried away. D will eventually be back!
Old 08-28-2014, 04:24 PM
  # 395 (permalink)  

Walkbe, Cow's diet is for medical reasons. I don't think there's much choice for it.

I was on an elimination diet for a long while due to gastro issues. I dared not to diviate from it. Gradually other things were added but it took a very long time.

BTW, Dee is back so we better get cleaned up and such. We don't want to stress him out too much on his first day.

XXOO CAL
Old 08-28-2014, 04:52 PM
  # 396 (permalink)  
Omnivore

Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Walkbe, Cow's diet is for medical reasons. I don't think there's much choice for it.
I know. Still..... what you give up by choice or give up for other reasons, it still affects you the same. IMHO
Old 08-28-2014, 05:02 PM
  # 397 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

OMG! D is back! Crap! Now all he gonna see is Cow being cheeky, when really whole this time I was so good, right? Hello! Backs me up here.

WalkB4Run, if you google keto diet for seizures you will see is very restrict. Is not like food allergy thing. Is about putting body into ketogenic state which mean it using fat and not carb/sugar for fuel. Brains like fat. Brains is mostly fat and prefer to run on fat. Is how human was for million of years. But nobody brain is adapt to that anymore and it suck big time to try to re-adapt! Is excrutiating re-adaptation phase that go on forever.

Bunny, I just curious, what you do that was bad? I not give crap about 10 Commandments. I mean, serious, God kill babies, smote entire cities, let his own son be torture to death, turn peoples into salt, and wipe out entire life on plant (except for Noah), but yet he come out with THOU SHALL NOT KILL as his Rule #1?! Dude.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:08 PM
  # 398 (permalink)  

So if you stay off the alcohol, no more (or at least not as many) seizures?

I guess I shouldn't mention the lime sherbet I'm eating?
Old 08-28-2014, 05:13 PM
  # 399 (permalink)  

Dee... Cow has been riding on our backs, and cracking a whip ever since you've been gone!!! I think she has gone nutso eating her medicinal 'shrooms. Help!
Old 08-28-2014, 05:26 PM
  # 400 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

SJ, you bitch! You a total saucy broad ...but I digs that!

Bimi, no, seizures is from meth OD brain damage. Was REALLY intense (bed ridden) for years after, and is now much better. Still will always be with me. Alcohol not was cause, but I not stupid, alcohols is not help. I come back a lot. I mean, I could no even stand up for long time. But I still think brain could get little better if I get clear of all drug.

Why is you taunt me with the lime sherbert. I love the lime sherbert, and the tangerine.