Notices

stimulant's distractions (my vent for today)

Old 03-28-2012, 05:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

stimulant's distractions (my vent for today)

i've have been for the past two days.Living every day of my life the best i can One day at a time .Just learning to not become attached to the emotions and feelings that arise up .Some of them do to the withdrawal you know the irritability the stress .the thinking on past experiences ETC
i work for a coffee distributor once i stopped smoking ciggs i stopped with any caffeine .today the boss brought a container of mocha java for all us to have .one of my fellow co workers mixes half a hot coco and a half a tablespoon of this mocha stuff together for a drink..
he told me how good it was i just took a quick sip .A small one .i didn't think it would affect me in anyway .so i went about the day fine .Then all of a sudden my mind started racing a bit .i got that anxious feeling i usually would get whenever id have a butt or a drink ..Its weird sometimes i would feel it in my groin area .Like i would get a bit of shrinkage..Any who i went about the rest of the day and once again i started noticing it hard to stay concentrated .i was told to go up stairs to clean the break room to do some busy work because we had slowed down a bit .
My mind started filling up with thought's i just tryed to remind myself to surrender to whatever was coming and don't fight.Automatically one thought led to another and another .the more i started thinking one thought after another the more i started becoming attached to these thought's

the feeling was strong i started participating in the thoughts losing complete focus of what i was doing at work .UGGGG-GRRRR of course when i left work i started coming down and crashing .i felt the fatigue and drowsiness.and just unpleasant heaviness Of Even now as im writing this i still feel a bit in between my eyes ..i had to take a little nap and when i woke i had that Over tired feeling you get from over sleeping GRRRR Anyone else
come onto similar situations ?

it also brought me out of my one day at a time routine i started thinking about what i was going to do tomorrow the day after next week.All the things i wanted to do .i also got the anxiety that comes with wanting to drink and not having one ..i hate not being control
Old 03-28-2012, 05:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know people who are hyper sensitive to things like caffeine...I'd avoid it if it does that to you J

D