Go Back   SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Alcoholism Information > Alcoholism-12 Step Support
Forgot Password? Join Us!
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to the Sober Recovery Community

Already registered? Login above ---^
OR
To take advantage of all Posting, Chatting, Gaming, and all the features available at SoberRecovery, join the over 100,000 current members, and become a member of our supportive community today! Ads will no longer appear on the forums, once you register.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Muslim in aa

ISLAM IS LOVE PEACE BE WITH YOU
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dsmaxis10 For This Useful Post:
Carlotta (01-30-2013), Clutch B (01-30-2013), DayTrader (01-29-2013), Gal220 (01-29-2013), paul99 (01-29-2013), TheJungianThing (01-30-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
12-Step Recovered Alcoholic

Not sure where in Mich you are Dsmaxis.....but I'm in Oakland county and it's not uncommon to have some Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Protestants, and more at a meeting.

It's really cool.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DayTrader For This Useful Post:
Carlotta (01-30-2013), dsmaxis10 (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 04:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fellow Traveler and Seeker

Assalamu Alaikum and welcome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul99 For This Useful Post:
Carlotta (01-30-2013), dsmaxis10 (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 05:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Im so excited to be Muslim!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dsmaxis10 For This Useful Post:
Carlotta (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Daytrader Im Buddha Bobs friend I know you we went to a meeting together.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Bless your little heart for having to sit in meetings with Daytrader. He can never keep his shares under 5 minutes. Don't worry little buddy, some friends of mine from the west coast with some REAL recovery will be up there soon. Help is on the way! jk jk jk...

Back to the topic at hand...I sponsor a Muslim. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you if you're looking for like minded etc...Hit me up if you want his info.

That being said I'll leave you with something I stole from my sponsor whom stole it from Joe H. whom probably stole it from someone else: "AA is not for gays, AA is not for blacks, AA is not for Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc..., AA is for alcoholics"
The Following User Says Thank You to omegasupreme For This Useful Post:
Tommyh (01-31-2013)