A New Low At The AA Club......

Old 12-06-2012, 07:38 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Sacred Temple of Incorruptible Rainbows

Old 12-06-2012, 10:13 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sobersanity View Post
Here we go again, How is it that it always comes back to the OP. The

hes upset because a man stole from a charity.

Human nature - not some "look at Yourself for your faults" because this upsets you.

Why wouldnt it upset him he is a human being
It might not upset him because he accepts humans as fallible creatures, and has found serenity in accepting things the way they are, not the way he expects they should be.
But what do I know.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:34 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
12-Step Recovered Alkie

So what.......we only forgive and pray for people whose evil acts are no worse than the one's we've done ourselves? What spiritual teaching does that come from?

Never stolen from your family or from AA huh.........really? I can think of one form of stealing that EVERY person in recovery I've ever met or has posted on this board has done - if they're alcoholic. You may want to give that statement some consideration Just, with an open mind.

And finally, my experience in this sort of "discussion" with you Just led me to believe when this thread started that we'd be right where we are with it..... So I know there's no sense in talking about it once you've latched onto another "justifiable resentment." I hope you fair better with this one then you did the last one I recall.

.....and even though I don't remember ever starting a thread to bi*ch about money being stolen and how that's not what I wanted to happen (especially when it's possible that guy/s/gal/s who took that money may have been the best place for that money to go to - as far as God was concerned) ........I'll still pray for you.
Old 12-06-2012, 11:16 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think we've batted this one around enough...

Why not use this energy and passion you obviously have about this matter, and start a new collection up at the club for the kids Just?

It's better than a thread here - & you can be the Treasurer this time

D