Notices

24 Hours A Day

Old 05-13-2009, 06:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Arrow 24 Hours A Day

*~*~*~*^Twenty Four Hours A Day^*~*~*~*

A.A. Thought for the Day

In A.A. we find fellowship and release and strength. And having found these things, the real reasons for our drinking are taken away. Then drinking has no more justification in our minds. We no longer need to fight against drink. Drink just naturally leaves us. At first, we are sorry that we can't drink, but we get so that we are glad that we don't have to drink. Am I glad that I don't have to drink?

Meditation for the Day

Try never to judge. The human mind is so delicate and so complex that only its Maker can know it wholly. Each mind is so different, actuated by such different motives, controlled by such different circumstances, influenced by such different sufferings, you cannot know all the influences that have gone to make up a personality. Therefore, it is impossible for you to judge wholly that personality. But God knows that person wholly and He can change it. Leave to God the unraveling of the puzzles of personality. And leave it to God to teach you the proper understanding.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may not judge other people. I pray that I may be certain that God can set right what is wrong in every personality.

Hazelden Foundation PO Box 176 Center City, MN 55012
Old 05-13-2009, 12:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
It`s ok to stay sober

so true carol
Old 05-13-2009, 12:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by CarolD View Post
At first, we are sorry that we can't drink, but we get so that we are glad that we don't have to drink. Am I glad that I don't have to drink?
Why yes I am!