Notices

24 Hours A Day

Old 11-26-2009, 07:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Arrow 24 Hours A Day

*~*~*~*^Twenty Four Hours A Day^*~*~*~*

A.A. Thought for the Day

Continuing our thoughts about the rewards that have come to us as a result of our new way of living, we have found that we have gotten rid of any of our fears, resentments, inferiority complexes, negative points of view, self-centeredness, criticism of others, over sensitiveness, inner conflicts, the habits of procrastination, undisciplined sex, wasting money, boredom, false perfectionism, jealousy, and envy of others. We are glad to be rid of our drinking, and we are also very glad to be rid of these other things. We can now go forward in the new way of life, as shown us by A.A. Am I ready to go forward in the new life?

Meditation for the Day

"He that has eyes to see, let him see." To the Seeing Eye, the world is good. Pray for a Seeing Eye, to see the purpose of God in everything good. Pray for enough faith to see God's care in His dealings with you. Try to see how He has brought you safely through your past life so that now you can be of use in the world. With the eyes of faith you can see God's care and purpose everywhere.

Prayer for the Day

I pray that I may have a Seeing Eye. I pray that with the eye of faith I may see God's purpose everywhere.

Hazelden Foundation PO Box 176 Center City, MN 55012
Old 11-26-2009, 07:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Am I ready to go forward in the new life?

YES!!!!!