Old 07-28-2006, 05:32 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

N.A. Basic Text Page 108 "A Gift Called Life"

I lived in Lancaster, Pennsylvania at the time. One day, the man I got my drugs from asked if I would be willing to take a chance and go to Puerto Rico with him to purchase some heroin. My answer was, "Sure, why not!" We could have been busted while getting on the plane to come back home. I brought some heroin with me and wrapped it in foil. When we went through airline screening procedures, they didn't check me. I got away that time; I was lucky., We came back , and my luck ran out. I got busted for a series of crimes consisting of six felonies. This was my first time in jail, and I was afraid of all the things that I haeard from the streets. A lot of it was true, and some of it wasn't. That didn't make me any less afraid. I stayed for one week and was bailed out. Two months later, I got busted for possession of one ounce of heroin and went back to jail. Again, I stayed for one week and was bailed out. Only two weeks later, I got busted again for bereaking into someone's house in broad daylight. In order to supply my habit I had started to rip of everyone, my family, m y friends, and strangers. I knew I was going to jail this time, so I just gave up. My sentence was two separate terms, each eleven and a half to twenty-three months in jail. I spent thirteen months in jail and go t out on early parole.