View Single Post
Old 06-29-2003, 12:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rosemary24
Paused

Unhappy breaking up with the alcoholic

I cant take anymore of this crap. He has not paid any attention to me in the past week and he knows this. we went out last night and he just went over board with his drinking. everybody is about to leave and there am taking the last beer from him. i saw him slip the beer into one of his pockets and i am searching him like a copi...has the beer in his back pocket...i am not gonna have any alcohol in the car. he wanted to go to his friends house the one i HATE. the one who accuses me of his drinking. ok im just mad now. i told him i wanted to go home. its late. he said well his brother can drive him home ..yeah rite. and he will prolly miss work. what i should have meant to tell him was that i want to go to his house and he come along. But i just didnt say that i was just too pissed. i read another post that said ...let them deal with it. true. thank god i didnt have to deal with him last night...cuz i know he drank some more. I guess he was soo shocked that i just left him at his friends house. He got his words all mixed together and before he could say anything. i told him dont call dont do nothing, good bye. he said bye and slammed the door. Well i will prolly see him again tonight and he wont be drinking. he doesnt drink on sundays says its gods day. i cant figure that ...its gods day everyday. Im thinking about just telling him that we need to spend some time apart. i am starting to hate you. We dont have anything in common as i realize. i am just too quite and i stay to my self. i had my fun (partying) and i suffered big time for it.( maybe will talk about that issue later. ) I am just not like that anymore. i am really just too old for it. i dont dance and he loves to. he grips alot about that...dont know why ..dancing shouldnt be the one priority in our life. well at least to fight about. i am just the type to stay home and relax, i feel safer there. there is just too much difference in us. With the drinking or no drinking i dont deserve for him to ignore me this way..to treat me like im not there sometimes.
well thanks everyone for listening.
i am glad that i can just write down my thoughts it helps alot.