Old 06-04-2003, 06:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
mreneerouser
Paused

Hi, thank you everyone for your replies and welcoming me to the board. I am doing great. I'm very excited about being drug free soon. I feel really good. I'm going through mild withdrawals but I deal with it. In fact, I've been going through withdrawals for over 2 months, mild body aches, fatigue, mild nausea. But going through mild withdrawals is much better than going cold turkey and feeling all of it at once. I swore I was going to do this right and I was going to work the methadone rather than have the methadone work me.

In fact, yesterday my mind was clear for the first time in years. I had tons of energy and felt so happy. I know I'm psyching myself out (for the better) and I'm absolutely prepared for the bad days.

I am so excited to have a drug free mind (besides my bipolar meds of course). I have no clue what mg of methadone I'm on but I know it's less than 18mg. I have only 20 more days left and then my 6 month's of methadone and my 3.5years of Norco addiction will BE OVER!!!!!!!

Ok, sorry for the yelling but I'm so excited. Ok, I could go on and on but I don't want to bore you all. Thanks again for the support and I hope all of you struggling find the path to happiness!

take care, M