View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 09:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
skylar

hi. i just posted on your other thread a min ago. you can check that out. as for the stomach problems, it's unavoidable. if the immodium doesn't work, you will need to see a doc. i think that's best anyway, given the circumstances, it sounds like a do-it-yourself detox could be dangerous. I don't usually reccomend methadone, because for me it has been the devil. but maybe you could look into a 30 day detox (it's outpatient), doesn't cost much. but if you do decide to do a methadone detox, PLEASE do not stay longer than 30 days. My decision to go on methadone maintainence was the worst mistake of my life. but for others, it has been a godsend. (so they say). The first time i went on the meth i did a 90 day detox, and when finished had NO withdrawls at all. life was great, untill idecided to get high again, and so the story goes. good luck no matter which road you choose. Even though i just mentioned methadone, i strongly advise against it. Bottom line, talk to a doc to find the best solution for you. i hope my contradictive rambling here has helped in some way...