Thread: Sniffing comet?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 05:28 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Arti

Sniffing Comet

I know that you posted a month ago, but I hope you are still checking fror responses. I have a the same problem as your relative. Except I'm not sniffing, but i have been eating and now inhaling through a straw as if i was smoking. I don't know what the high is, but i do know that I am addictive. It is the first thing that I think about when wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep. I have been doing this for almost two years. It started when i was pregnant. I would not swallow anything at the time but I would rinse my mouse out with soap or detergent. My doctor told me that some pregnant women crave chemicals or odd substances during their pregnancy but my problem go worse after giving birth. I ate soap, Tide, and these little detergent tablets. I started eating comet because i loved the smell. I would mix large quantities with water and let it harden and crunch on it all day long. It makes me sick sometimes and at times I felt that i was dying, but i still do it. I started inhaling a few weeks ago and now have trouble breathing. I suspect that this has cause two early miscarriages. I have made a decision once again to stop but I don't know how. the thought of it consumes me. I know this will kill me one day. I don't drink, don't smoke don't party. I feel out of control. somebody tell me if i'm crazy or just advise me on what I can do to stop this

thanks, Arti