Old 08-12-2017, 04:30 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  
badgerden

Hello Nobenders! Yes the Badge is crawling out of her hole to say greetings and to tell you how much I have been thinking of all of you, who was still here, who is new, your lives in general..

Steely, Plenny, Kenton, Poppy hello!!

Wow, I cant believe how long I have been away, to long for sure, so let me summarize the last few months. I will start by saying that the thing that I was so afraid of, complacency, happened. It started as a drink after a rough week, thought I could handle it, control, moderate, whatever,,, well I was wrong. And I quickly went back to my old habits of hiding, binging, well you know the story.,,, not proud. Had some situations that may not have occurred had I not been drinking and my paranoia of getting caught was making my life so unbearable, and the money that I was spending, I added it up,,,, that I finally hit that wall again. So I am back to square one, sigh. and I am hoping you all will take me back,
I have however for the past few months been walking daily, 3 miles if possible, lost 30 pounds (been more if i hadn't drank,) The job is still hanging in there, we are short staffed, so have been putting in lots of overtime hours.

Anxious to hear from all of you, I missed you and shouldnt have went away.

Love ya

Badge