Old 07-18-2017, 11:53 PM
  # 426 (permalink)  
kenton

I hate jogging in the dark Poppy. When I was training for the London marathon I had to do all my training from January - April which are dark months here. I was too scared to listen to my ipod in case anyone snuck up behind me so I ran in the dark in silence for hours. Which wasn't boring at all!!! Luckily it's light here now so running is enjoyable again. I've signed up for a half marathon in October and it's amazing how much quicker I can run now that wine is no longer part of my diet!

Saw my younger sister yesterday. She was stressing out about something she said at the weekend during a night out with friends (she has never been a big drinker and had had 2 glasses of wine when she said the thing she now regrets). Then I saw my older sister and I'm getting seriously concerned about her. We're all quite thin in my family but she looked bloated and ill and kept going on and on about other people's dramas. It's like she wants to make herself involved in other people's dramas. I think she's always been like this but I never noticed before. I was normally the one creating the drama!! Anyway, the point is it doesn't matter how she wants to live her life if she's happy. But she doesn't seem happy to me. Not at all. But how the hell does someone like me speak to someone about their drinking? It's like a cannibal giving advice to a vegan. After meeting up with my sisters I came away thinking, "alcohol is horrible. Doesn't matter whether you drink 2 glasses or 20. It's still horrible."

I hope you get the computer sorted soon Steely. Can't wait to hear from you but in your own time. Love to everyone xxxx